Public Health Assessment / Health Studies Program - Links
Environmental Epidemiology and Toxicology|
• Public Health Assessment / Health Studies Program
- Agency For Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- From Exposure to Illness: Community Health Studies and Environmental Contamination - California Department of Public Health, Environmental Health Investigations Branch
- Consumer Products Safety Commission (Lead Hazard Product Recalls) - The federal Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) issues recalls for many different kinds of products that pose a risk for serious injury or death. The CPSC site provides a list of recalls that are related to lead hazards. Consumers can click on individual product descriptions to get more details about the health hazard, where the product was sold, and what to do, if anything, to return or replace the product. CPSC's recall hotline is 1-800-638-2772, or visit them online at www.cpsc.gov.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)