Reproductive Health Services
The Louisiana Department of Health, Office of Public Health, Bureau of Family Health Reproductive Health Program offers the following services:
- Physical exam, including Pap test and clinical breast exam
- Referrals for mammograms and abnormal Pap tests
- Reproductive health counseling and education
- Testing and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
- Testing for HIV/AIDS and linkages to care
- Pregnancy testing
- Tubal Ligation, vasectomy and sterilization counseling, education and referral
- Provision of medications and/or supplies as needed
- Preconception and interconception health counseling
- Basic infertility services and counseling
- Community outreach
- Education and information
The federal government has provided funding for these services under Title X of the Public Health Service Act.
For More Information Contact Us.